Who should take the test?
Spores and pollens from trees, grasses, mold, dust, and others can produce symptoms that range from minor to severe in affected individuals. Our inhalant check assesses the IgG antibody response to 48 common allergens, providing helpful information for effective management of airborne sensitivities
The Inhalant Check measures your immune system’s IgG reactivity to the following spores and pollens:
- Bermuda Grass, Brome Grass, Johnson Grass
- Kentucky Blue Grass, Orchard Grass
- Perennial Rye Grass, Sweet Vernal Grass
- Timothy Grass, Cat Dander, Dust Mite – D. farinae
- Dust Mite – D. pteronyssinus, Dog Dander
- German Cockroach, Latex, Aspergillus fumigatus
- Alternaria tenuis/Alternata, Cladosporium herbarum
- Penicillium notatum, Acacia, American Beech
- American Elm, American Hazelnut, Box Elder
- Cottonwood, European White Birch, Grey Alder
- Hickory, Italian Cypress, Mesquite
- Mountain Cedar (Juniper) Pecan, Walnut
- White Ash, White Mulberry, White Oak, White Pine
- Cocklebur, Common Ragweed, English Plantain
- Firebush, Lamb’s Quarters, Mugwort, Nettle
- Pigweed, Rough Marshelder, Russian Thistle
- Sheep Sorrel, Wormwood
With our Verisana Inhalant Check, you can find out which spores and pollens your body is reacting to. The test measures IgG antibodies to 48 common airborne allergens. (Note: This is not an allergy test.)
How does it work?
You take a dry blood spot sample at home, send it back to us and we will send you your result with information on how strongly your body reacts to the respective spores and pollens.
What guidance will I get along with my results?
Your findings contain detailed information about your body’s reaction to the above pores and pollens and whether this reaction is minimal, weak, mild to moderate, or strong. You can then discuss these results with your doctor or alternative practitioner, who can advise you on how to proceed and on the various therapy options.
Although we do not offer medical advice ourselves, we will gladly assist you in finding a suitable therapist in your area. Besides, further information is available on our website, especially in the different test categories, under “health conditions” and the FAQs. Still have questions? Then you can contact us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How is my privacy protected?
Samples for our tests are collected in the privacy of your own home. We and our partner laboratories (who may be contracted by us to conduct some or all analyses of your test) take customer privacy very seriously. Only you will have access to this information and we will not share your information with any not authorized third party. All samples are disposed of following analysis.