Who should take the test?
Spores and pollens from trees, grasses, mold, dust, and others can produce symptoms that range from minor to severe in affected individuals. Our Indoor & Outdoor Allergy Test assesses the IgG antibody response to 48 common allergens, providing helpful information for effective management of airborne sensitivities
The Indoor & Outdoor Allergy Test measures your immune system’s IgG reactivity to the following spores and pollens:
- Bermuda Grass, Brome Grass, Johnson Grass
- Kentucky Blue Grass, Orchard Grass
- Perennial Rye Grass, Sweet Vernal Grass
- Timothy Grass, Cat Dander, Dust Mite – D. farinae
- Dust Mite – D. pteronyssinus, Dog Dander
- German Cockroach, Latex, Aspergillus fumigatus
- Alternaria tenuis/Alternata, Cladosporium herbarum
- Penicillium notatum, Acacia, American Beech
- American Elm, American Hazelnut, Box Elder
- Cottonwood, European White Birch, Grey Alder
- Hickory, Italian Cypress, Mesquite
- Mountain Cedar (Juniper) Pecan, Walnut
- White Ash, White Mulberry, White Oak, White Pine
- Cocklebur, Common Ragweed, English Plantain
- Firebush, Lamb’s Quarters, Mugwort, Nettle
- Pigweed, Rough Marshelder, Russian Thistle
- Sheep Sorrel, Wormwood
With our Indoor & Outdoor Allergy Test, you can find out which spores and pollens your body is reacting to. The test measures IgG antibodies to 48 common airborne allergens. (Note: This is not an allergy test.)
How does it work?
Once your order has been processed, you will be sent a blood sample collection kit. You collect your sample from the comfort of your own home and send it right back to our CLIA-certified partner laboratory. We analyze your sample and inform you that your results have been uploaded to your confidential account on our secure website.
What guidance will I get along with my results?
Following the completion of the analysis, you will receive a lab report that includes explanations for the analyzed markers and details on potential symptoms linked to imbalances. Additionally, we strongly advise that you discuss the results you receive from us with your healthcare provider or practitioner.
Moreover, additional information can be found on our website, particularly within various test categories, “health conditions,” and the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section. If you have any further inquiries, please feel free to reach out to us by sending an email to email@example.com.
How is my privacy protected?
Samples for our tests are collected in the privacy of your own home. Both we and our partner laboratories (which may be contracted by us to conduct some or all analyses of your test) take customer privacy very seriously.
You will be the sole person with access to this information, and we guarantee that we will not disclose your information to any unauthorized third parties. Additionally, all samples will be disposed of after analysis. Both our Verisana portal for registering kits and receiving results as well as our CLIA-certified partner laboratories are fully HIPAA-compliant.