Who should take the test?
Our immune system reacts to foods that are actually harmless, as if they were dangerous and it fights them. With our Comprehensive Food Sensitivity Test, we examine foods that can trigger various symptoms.
The Comprehensive Food Sensitivity Test measures your immune system’s IgG reactivity to the folliwing foods:
- Casein, Cheddar Cheese, Cow’s Milk, Goat ‘s Milk
- Anchovy, Catfish, Clam, Cod, Crab, Halibut, Lobster
- Mackerel, Mussel, Octopus, Oyster, Red Snapper
- Salmon, Sardine, Scallop, Shrimp, Sole
- Squid, Tilapia, Trout, Tuna
- Almond, Barley, Brazil Nut, Buckwheat, Cashew Nut
- Chestnut, Chickpea, Coconut, Corn, Gliadin
- Gluten, Wheat, Green Bean, Green Pea
- Hazelnut, Kidney Bean, Lentil, Lima Bean
- Macadamia Nut, Malt, Millet, Oat, Peanut
- Pecan, Pine Nut, Pinto Bean, Pistachio Nut
- Quinoa, Rye, Soybean, Spelt, Walnut, Wheat (Whole)
- White Rice, Apple, Apricot, Banana, Blueberry
- Cantaloupe, Cherry, Cranberry, Date, Fig, Grapefruit
- Grape, Guava, Jackfruit, Kiwi, Lemon, Lime, Mango
- Olive, Orange, Papaya, Peach, Pear, Persimmon
- Pineapple, Plum, Raspberry, Strawberry, Watermelon
- Beef, Chicken, Duck, Goose, Lamb, Pork, Rabbit
- Turkey, Egg White (Chicken), Egg Yolk (Chicken), Egg Whole (Duck)
- Baker’s Yeast, Basil, Black Pepper, Black Tea
- Button Mushroom, Cane Sugar, Chili Pepper
- Cinnamon, Clove, Cocoa Bean (Chocolate)
- Coffee Bean, Coriander, Curry Powder, Fennel Seed
- Flaxseed, Ginger, Honey, Hops, Mustard, Oregano
- Parsley, Peppermint, Sesame Seed, Sunflower Seed
- Vanilla, Artichoke, Asparagus, Avocado, Beet
- Broccoli / Brussel Sprouts, Cabbage, Carrot
- Cauliflower, Celery, Cucumber, Eggplant, Garlic
- Green Bell Pepper, Lettuce, Onion, Pumpkin, Spinach
- Sweet Potato, Tomato, White Potato, Candida Albicans
With our Comprehensive Food Sensitivity Test, you can find out which foods your body is reacting to. You can then start a diet rotation plan, through which you can optimize your diet individually and thus counteract inflammatory processes in the intestine.
The Comprehensive Food Sensitivity Test measures your immune system’s IgG reactivity. This test does not test for food allergies. Food allergies are mediated by a different antibody called IgE.
How does it work?
You take a dry blood spot sample at home, send it back to us and we will send you your result with information on how strongly your body reacts to the respective food and Candida albicans.
What guidance will I get along with my results?
Your findings contain detailed information about your body’s reaction to the above foods and Candida albicans and whether this reaction is minimal, weak, mild to moderate, or strong. You can then discuss these results with your doctor or alternative practitioner, who can advise you on how to proceed and on the various therapy options.
Although we do not offer medical advice ourselves, we will gladly assist you in finding a suitable therapist in your area. Besides, further information is available on our website, especially in the different test categories, under “health conditions” and the FAQs. Still have questions? Then you can contact us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How is my privacy protected?
Samples for our tests are collected in the privacy of your own home. We and our partner laboratories (who may be contracted by us to conduct some or all analyses of your test) take customer privacy very seriously. Only you will have access to this information and we will not share your information with any not authorized third party. All samples are disposed of following analysis.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.